Creating common good in our community at largeBeing involved in our surrounding community and supporting it whenever possible is one of our highest priorities. At DMXENGAGE we’ve always believed that a positive and mutually beneficial relationship between businesses and the community is essential to maintaining a healthy local economy.
Some of the work we do in support of our community includes:
- Email marketing for Inter-Faith Community Services and their major annual events including Nibbles & Sips, Puttin’ on the Green, Ready, Set, School!, and Adopt-A-Family
- Email marketing and weekly member letters for The Denver Forum, City Club of San Diego, and Fenway Park Writers Series
- Creative design for Freedom Service Dogs and each of their four 2013 events including Handbags & Hounds
- Print and direct mail marketing for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) annual fundraising gala.
- Print and direct mail marketing for Urban Nights, a fashion show to benefit Urban Peak.